We offer a service for the collection and storage of all your archiving documentation in our warehouse, we also offer a destruction service when the statutory time has elapsed for the appropriate files. We can provide a destruction certificate as and when requested upon request.
Whether you have a need for Archiving service on a regular basis or just Ad Hoc, we are here to help. At Condor Couriers we can arrange for collection normally within 24 hours and can have everything stored and safe in our warehouse the same day the files are received and your unique reference applied for future tracing of the files. All your files can be recalled at anytime and we undertake all re-deliveries within 24 hours of your request, subject to volume of items requested. Your files will never be stored in containers outdoors as undertaken by some providers, we store everything internally to ensure safety from the elements.
An example of our Archiving Service is:
- Collection as soon as possible, normally within 24 hours of request.
- All documentation stored internally in our warehouse.
- Unique tracking reference for each file.
- Online return of file request facility.
- Destruction securely and confidentially with a destruction certificate upon request.
- Confirmation of Proof of Delivery by Phone, Text to a nominated mobile phone or Email.
- This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.